When aging happens, it becomes even more important to continue to take care of your teeth and dental health. A huge misconception is that losing your teeth is just a given and there is nothing you can do about it. This is simply not true. If the teeth are cared for properly, your teeth can last a lifetime. AZ Queen Creek Affordable Dentist Near Me
The mouth changes as you age and the nerves in the teeth can become smaller. It makes your teeth less sensitive therefor feeling cavities or other problems is harder to detect. This is why going to the dentist regularly is so important. It can help you and your dentist combat any problems.
If you want to stay feeling good, healthy and look great throughout your entire life, a healthy mouth can make a huge difference!#smilewithconfidence
Tips for heling you to maintain and improve dental health:
- Brush 2 times a day with a soft bristle toothbrush. Electric toothbrushes can be a huge benefit.
- Clean in between the teeth by flossing at least once a day
- If dentures are worn, clean them every day. This is true for partial or full dentures. Remove them at night.
- Drink tap water. It contains fluoride which helps to prevent tooth decay. AZ Queen Creek Affordable Dentist Near Me
- If you smoke, quit. It puts you at greater risk for lung or other cancers plus it can increase problems with gum disease, tooth decay and tooth loss.
- Never skip your dentist appointments.#martindental
When you have healthy oral habits at home and make smart choices about your diet and lifestyle, you can help your teeth last a lifetime. This is true whether you have your natural teeth still, have implants or wear dentures.