Have you been longing for whiter teeth? We are often super critical of our smile, and one of the top “annoying” things people have to say is “they wish their teeth were whiter!”. Well, it is possible to have whiter teeth AND keep them white! If you are considering whitening products or are wanting cosmetic teeth whitening done, call us today! We can help you out with all your whitening needs and answer any questions you may have!
Here are just a few tips to keep those teeth looking whiter! Cosmetic Dentist San Tan Valley AZ
Over time, when your teeth are exposed to foods and drinks like coffee, tea, cola, red wine, and tobacco, the teeth will gradually darken. It only takes a small effort to keep them looking at their brightest! Follow these simple steps, especially if you just had your teeth professionally whitened.#martindental
- Use a good whitening toothpaste to help remove surface stains. It also can help prevent yellowing.
- Brush your teeth or rinse your mouth after consuming any stain causing beverages or foods.
- Use a straw! This is especially true if you drink coffee, tea, cola, or wine. Cosmetic Dentist San Tan Valley AZ
- Love some lipstick? Wear a bright shade like pink or red! This makes the teeth look whiter.
- Always check to see if you need a touch up. This will depend on what whitening method you used.#smilewithconfidence
Having the teeth professionally whitened typically will last longer than anything you can buy over-the-counter. Be careful when using over-the-counter products very often, as this can lead to teeth sensitivity.