STARTING AT $895
Cover or support for a weak or broken tooth. Build up billed separately
Correct tooth discoloration.
Click Coupon to Download
Design your New Smile with Dental Veneers
Damage, decay, and discoloration can affect the image you present to other people. Fortunately, Dr. Martin can quickly cover any smile imperfection with stunning porcelain veneers.
Our dentist has a great eye for smile design, and has helped many patients create the smiles of their dreams. Porcelain veneer treatment is a versatile and easy way to correct cosmetic flaws and design a better smile.
What are Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin layers of porcelain or ceramic that are applied to the surfaces of the teeth. We use high quality materials that provide a natural look and feel.
Veneers are the ideal solution for patients who want to change the shape, size, or color of one or more teeth, but do not want to engage in more invasive restorative solutions. Our talented cosmetic dentist Dr. Martin will ensure seamless placement of your veneers so your new smile will look and feel completely real.
The Benefits of Dental Veneers
- Veneers quickly and effectively remake your smile
- Veneers treatment only requires a few visits
- Used to cover a wide range of smile imperfections
- Can be used instead of dental implants, orthodontics, and crowns in many situations
- Can last for a decade or more
Placing your Porcelain Veneers
- Come in for a free consultation with Dr. Martin. He will talk with you about the smile you have in mind, and the treatments that could work for you. He will create a treatment plan that will lead to your best smile.
- The top layer of enamel on the targeted teeth are prepared for the veneers. We will take impressions that we will use to design your customized veneers, and provide you with temporaries while you wait.
- You will return to our office to see the final product. If you are pleased with the color, size, and shape of your new veneer, we will bond it to the tooth.
We are dedicated to providing you with outstanding dental veneers that will transform your smile.
To find out if you are a good candidate for veneers, contact Martin Dental today.