Can Chandler, AZ Dental Care Replace a Missing Front Tooth
For many sports players, there are mouth guards they wear to protect their teeth. However, not all missing front teeth come from sports, and even with mouth guards, there are still occasions where a tooth is accidentally knocked out.
If you find yourself in this situation, you will be asking can Chandler, AZ dental care replace a missing front tooth.
Read on to find out what you need to do in this situation, and how your local Chandler, AZ dentist can help.
What Should I Do If My Tooth is Knocked Out?
It can be horrifying when someone has their front tooth knocked out, although it is best to stay calm. This can make all the difference for getting the best emergency dentistry right away.
Here are a few other things to do if you or another loses their front tooth.
- Stay calm - It can be difficult, but it helps to slow down and stop the bleeding.
- Locate the tooth - Only pick up the tooth by the white part of the crown. Do not touch the root if it is connected. If it is dirty, rinse it with warm water.
- Try to place the tooth back in the mouth where it came from. Hold the tooth in place by biting on a cloth.
- If you cannot do this, keep it in your mouth between your cheek and your teeth.
- Seek professional emergency dental care at your Chandler, AZ dentist.
What are the Options for a Missing Tooth?
If you are missing a single tooth, the best option will be a dental implant from your affordable dentist in Chandler, AZ.
While it takes skill on their behalf, it is a straightforward procedure. If you have your tooth, they can use this to mold the new tooth. The way these stay in place; is by drilling into the bone, and screwing the fitting for the crown.
Finding Dental Care in Chandler, AZ
You may think it hard to locate a dentist who can cater to a missing tooth. However, there are suitable skilled Chandler dentists who provide for such emergencies.
You may not have your original tooth back, and your crown won't be finished on the same day. However, your local dentist will give you a temporary crown while your replica is made to fit precisely.
If you want to learn more, contact Martin Dental, and you can see how well they deal with all dental care, and not merely emergency dentistry.