Cracked Teeth and the Best Dental Care in Chandler, AZ
You can get cracked or fractured teeth for many reasons, and it is horrible when you get the agonizing pain you feel if you bite onto something. This is quite similar to sensitive teeth, yet the reasons for it happening and the solutions, in general, are very different.
Read on to learn how they happen, and why your local dentist may end up recommending implants as their ultimate dental care Chandler, AZ, as the best solution to your dental problems.
What is a Tooth Fracture?
Tooth fractures are small cracks in the tooth. It is a widespread condition and is a significant cause of tooth loss. You can see here, some different types of cracks that can appear in your teeth.
- Fractured cusps occur around a dental filling, and as they don’t interfere with the nerve of the tooth, there is little pain
- Craze lines are tiny cracks appearing in the enamel of teeth. You find these don’t cause pain or there is any treatment required
- Split teeth mean you have a tooth that is in two parts. Once this is large, it causes pain and the tooth can’t be saved
- The vertical crack runs top to bottom of the tooth. If it passes the gum line, then the tooth will require extraction
Reasons for Chandler, AZ Dental Care, and Teeth Fractures
There are many reasons these happen. Here are some of the more common, some require can require extensive treatment, and your local dentist may offer the best solution in dental implants for the best dental care.
- If you have an accident while playing sports, you can receive a smack in the mouth. Teeth which are not lost often end up cracked or split
- Biting into hard objects such as candy or using your mouth to open beer bottles are two ways you can break your teeth
- Large dental fillings can leave the surrounding tooth weakened
- As you age, teeth become weaker.
The Ultimate Tooth Crack Solution in Chandler, AZ
If you have had a severe accident, have a mouth full of large accumulated fillings, or are over the age of fifty, then the recommended course of treatment may be dental implants for your best dental care.
The reason being, if you have more than a few teeth affected or prone to other dental problems. These innovative dental implants are the best way to solve everything at once.
To find out if these are the perfect solution with you and can restore your smile, you can contact Martin Dental direct or fill in the form, and one of the staff will get back in touch at the earliest possible time.