Teeth Whitening by Chandler, AZ Dentist
Do you ever consider what discolors your teeth? An eligible teeth-whitening dentist Chandler, AZ can explain to you during your visit what can cause this discoloration, so you can get your white smile back
Everywhere you go, you will see endless advertising for tooth whitening products or services. Based on what we drink and eat, we can all get discolored as we become older.
Here you can learn more about this issue; and what you can do to help.
Why Teeth Stains?
All patients of a resident dentist may have similar causes for discolored teeth.
The most typical factors are:
- Poor dental hygiene
- Smoking and tobacco products (chewing tobacco)
- coffee, tea, soda and red wines
- Age-related tooth coloring
Why We Have Stained Teeth as We Age?
With age, the tooth enamel thins out. When this happens, natural yellow color will show up through the enamel. This yellow tint is what we call dentin.
While there are many whitening products available on the market, like bleaching toothpaste, nothing beats a call to your local dentist, Chandler, AZ.
Best Ways to Prevent Tooth Stains
- Establishing an active oral hygiene program at home is a good place to start. Knowing which foods and drinks stain your teeth, you can either avoid them or at least clean your teeth after eating or drinking.
- Reducing smoking can help you cut down on tobacco products or use stain as a justification for quitting.
- Next, it is essential to brush twice a day, rinse your mouth with a strong mouthwash, and floss after meals to remove food particles in the small spaces between your teeth.
How Dentists Help with Stained Teeth Chandler, AZ
A local dentist has many ways to help you, which vary from patient to patient. Occasionally, they will use one of the different veneers to mask discoloration if the problem is more severe and a healthy cleaning regimen is not helpful.
Alternatively, you can quickly fill out the form below, and one of the expert’s best dental care teams will be back in touch to go through everything with you about your teeth whitening requirements in Chandler, AZ.
Please read what others have to say about our services SoTellUS: https://sotellus.com/reviews/martin-dental/