All on 4 Chandler AZ Cleaning Manual vs Electric Toothbrush
They invented the modern toothbrush back in the 1930s. Since then there have been many advancements in the technology yet the overall design has not changed.
The most significant changes came in the 1990's when electric toothbrushes first showed themselves. While they are common, individuals still wonder if these are better than manual brushes when it comes to cleaning All on 4 Chandler AZ dental implants?
Read on for all the Pros and Cons of the two and find out which you should choose to care for your dental implants.
Manual Toothbrushes and All on 4 Chandler AZ Cleaning
- Carefully brush teeth using the appropriate brushing techniques. Tooth brushing just takes two minutes and you will definitely maintain teeth at a high level of cleanliness with a manual brush.
- You can choose soft bristles which are recommended for All on 4 Chandler AZ. These also help with sensitive gums.
- Manual brushes are easy to carry, and there's no need for batteries or charging.
- Manual brushes are cheaper than battery operated even when changing them every three months.
- It is harder to manually clean teeth
- You need to guess how long you have been cleaning your teeth for unless you use a timer.
Using Electric Toothbrushes to clean Dental Implants
- These are easy to use and are good options for people who have limited arm movement.
- Studies show electric toothbrushes perform a more thorough job of cleaning your mouth and removing plaque on natural teeth and on All on 4 Chandler AZ implants.
- Children prefer to use and electric toothbrush. It’s not as much work and tickles their teeth. The timer also lets them know when they have finished.
- You do need to charge these or change the batteries.
- Electric toothbrushes cost a lot more than a regular toothbrush.
- Traveling with an electric toothbrushes can be more hassle. They can be bulky and taking a charger eats up more space in your bag.
- Dropping your electric toothbrush can break it easier than a manual one.
Dental Advice in Chandler AZ
It doesn't matter what kind of toothbrush you use, you still need periodic visits to your local family dentist. When using either brush, your dentist will advise to use soft bristles and a toothpaste that is designed for All on 4 Chandler AZ as well as for protecting your gums and the rest of your mouth.
To find the best advice for your type of toothbrush for your dental implants, or veneers, you can #meetthedoctor by popping into the dental clinic, or contact the dental team here or filling in this simple form below for the clinic to get back in touch at the earliest possible moment.