Best Dental Care Chandler, AZ for Sensitive Teeth
Why do you have pain when you eat, drink, or when you are brushing your teeth if you don't have to suffer? Sensitivity in your teeth can be annoying.
The Martin Dental Clinic is conveniently located in Chandler, AZ, and is well versed in cosmetics, general dentistry, and the needs of sensitive teeth.
We are here to help reduce the unnecessary pain associated with sensitive teeth. Here are a few things you can do to prevent problems with sensitive teeth before you visit your sensitive teeth specialist in Chandler, AZ
What Can Cause Sensitive Teeth?
Some dental issues can lead to sensitivity, and our activities can make them worse if we are not aware of them.
The unsettling pain associated with sensitive teeth may affect everyday functioning.
Some problems that cause sensitive teeth include:
- Cavities & Fillings
- Exposed roots of teeth
- Gum disease (Gingivitis)
- Cracked teeth & Worn enamel
The friendly dentist at the Martin Dental Clinic will help diagnose the cause of your sensitivity to ensure the best treatment.
Dental Care Tips to Care for Sensitive Teeth
Creating a protective layer surrounding your teeth will reduce their sensitivity, and some procedures may be advantageous.
When you work together with your Chandler, AZ dentist, you can develop a plan to reduce and prevent sensitivity. The combined treatment plan may include the following:
- Toothpaste: Ask your dentist to recommend the best toothpaste that suits your needs. Finding a toothpaste that concentrates on this is a straightforward way for you to play a role in reducing sensitivity. It can significantly help reduce irritation and pain.
- Fillings: When holes occur in your teeth because of leftover food combining with bacteria, then fillings are required to stop the decay of your tooth structure.
- Fluoride Treatment: In conjunction with fluoride toothpaste and rinsing, your dentist may recommend fluoride treatments in the dental clinic or even gel impressions for regular treatments for your teeth at home to strengthen them.
- Gum Grafting: When your gums recede, and the root of your tooth is exposed, a periodontist can place gum tissue grafts to promote healthier teeth and reduce sensitivity.
- Root Canals: When you have this procedure, your Chandler, AZ dentist, will remove the root of your tooth; thus, it isn't possible to feel anything.
Where to Find Best Care for Chandler, AZ Sensitive Teeth
Collaborating with your local dentist to establish a customized treatment plan for your particular needs and to treat tooth sensitivity will also ensure your teeth have no more deep-rooted problems.
Do not live in the unnecessary pain of sensitive teeth. Contact the Martin Dental Clinic today for relief, or fill in the quick form for a fast response from one of the team.
Please read what others have to say about our services SoTellUS: https://sotellus.com/reviews/martin-dental/