Best Dentist in Chandler, AZ for Great Dental Health
Your general health and oral health condition have come to your attention in recent years. Studies have shown that poor oral health can contribute to separate health problems such as heart disease.
Your general condition can affect your oral health. To learn more, read about a few of the oral health issues that can affect oral health and how they can lead to patients needing drastic action from their best dentist, Chandler, AZ.
Oral Health Suffers from Unhealthy Lifestyles
When leading an unhealthy lifestyle, all areas are affected. To ensure you don't have to visit your local Chandler AZ dentist on account of other elements of your health.
There are some things you can do.
- Go to healthier food choices and cooking methods
- Increase the number of exercises. As much as 15 - 30 minutes of light exercise a day can work wonders.
- Quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption
- Initiate a healthy oral hygiene program. Brush twice a day and floss your teeth properly.
What Causes Dental Health Issues
- Osteoporosis. - This affects women more than men. It is here that the bone density decreases and consequently weakens. Jaws can lead to periodontitis and further loss of teeth. Dentures will not fit properly, and implants may be the best solution.
- AIDS and HIV - people suffering from these diseases have more mouth problems than people who do not. Oral ulcers, warts and lesions on the tongue are among the first symptoms, as is inflammation on the tongue.
- Asthma - these increases problems with teeth in two ways. Inhalers lead to oral cavity defects if used daily. Prolonged use reduces the amount of saliva, making the oral cavity susceptible to caries and infections. The second area is acid reflux from acute cough. This stomach acid can lead to tooth erosion.
- Diabetes mellitus - many people do not realize that diabetes is harmful to oral health. As with asthma, people with diabetes can produce less saliva that washes away particles. This leads to more cavities. Gum inflammation also makes it difficult for the body to produce important insulin. Any mouth problems heal longer. This means that patients often undergo periodontal treatment.
Contacting Your Best Dentist, Chandler, AZ
Certain people are facing these common problems. There are more and for many people this means that the local dentist recommends a definitive solution that will stop their frequent visits to dental clinics and reduce the number of teeth.
That dental work provides a last resort and although it doesn't reduce the need for good oral hygiene, it may indicate that people can regain your smile with confidence.
For more information, Contact Martin Dental, your local Chandler family dental specialist, or you can quickly fill out the form below.
One of the dental expert’s care team will be in touch to go through everything about your family’s dental health needs.
Please read what others have to say about our services SoTellUS: https://sotellus.com/reviews/martin-dental/