Family Dentist Chandler, AZ Offers Dental Care with Flossing
As fast as you eat a candy or excessive sugar snack, bacteria attack your tooth enamel. The acid produced by sugar leaches calcium and some other important minerals from the dentin and enamel of your teeth.
They pack several oral infections that you know as bacteria are liable and them thrive on common food sugars that these foods full of.
And because these sugars erode tooth enamel so quickly, it is essential to maintain a good oral condition by brushing twice a day and flossing at least once a day to prevent tooth decay, cavities and gum disease.
It is imperative to visit your Chandler, AZ dentist for the best dental care.
Why Should We Floss Daily?
The primary reason for using dental floss is to dispose of food fragments, and there are a bacteria-rich biofilm between the teeth brushing can not remove that.
Flossing is as thin as a hair and slim enough to slide effortlessly through teeth that are not abnormally crooked.
Although there are certain types, they all work equally effectively and there is no difference whether the floss is waxed or unwaxed - both types are efficient for cleaning between teeth.
What is the Right Way to Floss?
Here are a few tips about how to floss teeth properly:
- Wrap adequate dental floss around the middle fingers of both hands. Pinch the thread of the floss in the index finger and thumb, leaving one or two centimetres between these two fingers. Guide the floss through your thumbs while flossing your upper teeth.
- Use your index fingers to guide the floss properly while flossing your lower teeth.
- Glide the floss between the cavities in your teeth with a zigzag motion. Do not pull the floss up between your teeth.
- Gently and fully floss your teeth.
- Never attempt to “clean” used floss for repeated use.
Can Flossing Stop Chandler, AZ Dentist Appointments?
Caries prevention not only includes daily tooth brushing and flossing, but also professional tooth cleaning and fluoride treatment every six months.
Maintaining your teeth cleaning session minimizes the risk of tooth decay through controlled demineralization, while your dentist can check for signs of early stage oral problems.
Basically, this means you can’t avoid meeting with your Chandler, AZ affordable dentist just because you floss.
To find out more, you can contact Martin Dental family dentist direct here, or you can quickly fill out the form below, and one of the expert’s best dental care teams will be back in touch to go through everything with you.
Continue reading what others say about our services SoTellUS: https://sotellus.com/reviews/martin-dental/