Tooth Cracks and All on 4 Implants Chandler, AZ Solutions
Once you have All on 4 Implants Chandler, AZ, the feeling from a cracked tooth will never happen again. While you can get cracked or fractured teeth from many reasons, it is the agonizing pain you feel if you bite onto something.
This is similar to sensitive teeth, yet the reasons for it happening and the solutions in general are very different.
Here you can see how they happen, and why your local dentist may end up recommending All on 4 Implants Chandler, AZ as the best solution to your dental problems.
What are tooth fractures?
Hairline tooth fractures are small cracks in the tooth. It’s a common condition and is a primary cause of tooth loss. You can see here, some different types of cracks which can appear in your teeth.
- Fractured cusps – these happen around a dental filling, and as they don’t interfere with the nerve of the tooth, there is little pain
- Craze lines – this tiny cracks appear in the enamel of teeth. You find these don’t cause pain or there is any treatment required
- Split teeth – teeth that are split means you have a tooth which is in two parts. Once this is large, it causes pain and the tooth can’t be saved
- Vertical cracks – This runs top to bottom of the tooth. If it passes the gum line, then the tooth will require extraction
Reasons for cracks and fractures in teeth
There are many reasons these happen. Here are some of the more common, some require can require extensive treatment, and your local dentist may offer the best solution in All on 4 Implants Chandler, AZ
- Accidents – if you have an accident are playing sports, you can receive a blow to the mouth. Teeth which are not lost often end up cracked or split
- Biting onto hard objects – hard candy or using your mouth to open a cap on a bottle are two ways you can split your teeth
- Large dental fillings – fillings can be extensive and leave surround tooth material weak
- Age – as you age, teeth become weaker. Most cracks happen to individuals aged 50 and over
Common tooth crack solutions from a Chandler, AZ dentist
Some of the solutions are similar to the ones you find with sensitive teeth. However, adding to these you can have a crown fitted. Part of the original tooth will be ground away and a crown fitted over the stump.
Tooth extraction is common, and once this happens, you need a solution for the gap. Root canals are another option, yet this lets the tooth die and it will need attention later.
If you feel any pain when chewing, you do need to call your #meetthedentist so he can determine the best option for your teeth.
The Ultimate Cracked Teeth Solution in Chandler, AZ
If you have been in a bad accident, have a mouthful of large fillings you have accumulated or you are aged over 50, then the course of recommended treatment may be All on 4 Implants Chandler, AZ by your local dental specialist.
The reason being, if you have more than a few teeth which are affected, or prone to other dental issues. These innovative dental implants are the best way to resolve everything in one go.
To find out if these are the perfect solution with you, and can restore your #smilewithconfidence, you can contact Martin Dental direct, or fill in the form and one of the staff will get back in touch at the earliest possible time.