Can a Chandler, AZ Dentist Offer Missing Teeth Solutions
Many individuals can experience missing teeth for several reasons. Most times, these can be through injury in either sports or other accidents.
Other reasons can be tooth decay, poor nutrition or gum disease.
Missing teeth can seem to be cosmetic issues that we all learn to live with. However, there is more to it than this. Missing teeth are more than gaps in your teeth, and they can lead to severe physical and psychological implications.
After a while, you may wonder, can a Chandler, AZ dentist offer missing teeth solutions?
Read on to see how missing teeth can affect you, and what your family dentist can do to help.
Effects Missing Teeth Have Before Your Dentist Fixes Them
- Hard to Chew: Teeth are designed for chewing, so when they are missing, eating becomes more difficult and most times, it can lead to pain.
- Shifting Teeth: When you have space around your teeth, the remaining ones will move. You may have more significant gaps, or they crowd together. Problems here are painful bite misalignment, and it can be harder for your Chandler, AZ dentist to reach further tooth decay.
- Speech issues: You can begin struggling to speak with missing teeth. This leads to a lack of self-confidence.
- Bone loss: Missing teeth lead to bone loss in the jaw. Your face can drop as a result, and you may look older with your face sinking.
- Work opportunities: Studies find 28% of surveyed people feel their teeth affect the chances to get a promotion or a job.
Affordable Dentist in Chandler, AZ Offer Dental Solutions
An excellent reputable family dentist will offer many services that can cater for missing teeth. Here are a few of the options your Chandler dentist may suggest.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants can replace a single tooth or a full set of teeth. They are secure and stable, and they design them to last for significant periods. They look and feel like real teeth. Dental implants are the better option, although you need a local Chandler, AZ family dentist who specializes in dental implants.
- Bridges: Bridges are another, but the older option and local dentists use them when you have one or a couple of teeth missing. The surrounding teeth support the bridge, but it will eventually need replacing.
- Dentures: They often see dentures as a last resort. They can be uncomfortable for wearers, and you still have bone loss and atrophy along with signs of premature aging.
Chandler, AZ dental Expert, Can Save Your Appearance
While there are options for missing teeth, you can see they are not all ideal. Once you head to your local affordable dentist, they offer all the solutions and explain the benefits of each. If you speak to them soon enough, you can prevent premature aging, although they can still improve the quality of life if you have had missing teeth for a while.
Contact Martin Dental, and be sure you have the best advice and the very best treatment from your nearest affordable dentist.